THE TOURISM BOOST WORKSHOP
Nene-Uwa’s first Tourism Boost workshop held on Saturday 1st September, 2018 at ATTWON Creative Hub in Yaba, Lagos. We collaborated with some experts in the Tourism industry, Marketing & Branding sector and Vision Creation field who shared their experiences and gave tips/advise to participants on the following:
- What kind of tourism business to start
- How to build your tourism business
- How to brand and market your tourism business
- How to clarify your personal vision for your tourism business
We would like to thank our facilitators for being awesome and coming through for us during the workshop.
A big thank you to our media partners, Naija Nomads, TVP Adventures, Touristry Consultants Forum, Unravelling Nigeria, Travel With A Pen, Tambollo and The Fisayo, for helping share the word about our workshop on their various social media platforms and blogs. We truly appreciate.
A huge thank you to our following partners for making the first Tourism Boost Workshop a huge success:
- Association of Travel and Tourism Writers of Nigeria – For the venue, which had a comfortable and lovely ambience
- Skyview Virtual Tourism – For giving our participants a great Virtual Tourism experience
- Women in Hospitality Nigeria – For sponsoring our souvenirs for participants
- We Move Technologies – For telling participants about WeMove platform
- Pod Chocolates – For the yummy and creative Naija made chocolate bars
- Asah Bara – For the beautiful souvenir mugs for our facilitators
- The Yellow of Lagos – For the bright and show stopper Keke, our yellow carpet
- Kemi Onabanjo – For sponsoring some participants
- Tour Brokers International – For telling participants about GTA and the TBI packs
- DaraSIMUS – For the beautiful 3D Wall Paper flowers
- Eldugo – For the lovely ankara bags for our facilitators
- Adayah – For the beautiful ankara necklace wore by Ajala Nene
TOURISM BOOST WORKSHOP 2.0 LOADING…
We are glad our first edition of the Tourism Boost Workshop was a success. And we are looking forwarding to hosting many more workshops to empower youths who are interested in building a career in the Tourism industry.
Kindly look out for more information on our upcoming Tourism Boost Workshop 2-0.
Photo credit by Dxtreme Studio